My wallet is lost
Yesterday I went for a meal with my seniors after band practice. We went to Parkway Parade and ate at McDonald's. My seniors ordered a burger set each, after I ordered my burger, I could not find my wallet. My mind was swirling with ideas of the consequences if someone found my wallet and did not return my ez-link card to the authorities. They could borrow as many books they want and if the books are overdue, all the fees would be billed to my account.I told my seniors,they paid for my burger first then we called the police to file in a police report. My seniors and I went around to find my wallet. We asked around for anyone who saw my wallet. It turned out to be a fruitful find as I found my wallet and the person who took it. Of course he denied the fact that he was the one who took it and of course none of us believed him. so I called the police to nab him and to cancel our report.
In the end all's well and ends well. The police interrogated him and found out he was a serial thief and had stolen over thousands of dollars. I found out that my seniors were really trustworthy people, at least I know I am mixing with the right people.
No comments:
Post a Comment