Monday, January 31, 2011

VS 2h english compo(a moment spent alone doing something you enjoyed)

That day I was alone the whole day. It was on Saturday, usually I would have band practice from the morning till afternoon. Unfortunately that day, band practice was cancelled the band room would not be open. My brother was at my grandmother's house with my mother and my father was working overseas as he is a pilot.

So my whole day was spent lying on the bed watching the television, I watched all the channels available including "Vasantham", which I did not ever liked before. I had never known there was so much you could learn from the television channels such as "Channel News Asia". they had culinary shows showing various ways of ways of cooking and different types of foods which I did not know of.

Overall I believe there is still much more in the television than I usually watch to a pass time. Maybe watching the television is not as bad as my parents presume it as, therefore I would continue to watch my other channels to enhance the breadth of my general knowledge. Hopefully it will teach me much more than I hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment